Monday, February 11, 2013

Unbelievably Worn Flats

I know I've been quiet the last few days but I assure you more posts are coming, including a good look at more shoes in my rapidly-growing collection.  In the meantime I thought I'd share another gem found on the internet, this one about a pair of horrendously worn flats, apparently by a woman named Regina.

Granted, there isn't much to see aside from the soles, although if the uppers are anything close to being this bad, these flats must have been damn near embarrassing to wear.  Regina seems almost surprised by the fact that her shoes are so worn, as if she didn't see or feel the gigantic holes appearing under the balls of her feet?  The right shoe appears just about ready to break into two!

Too bad the post is from 2009, because if it were more recent I would attempt to get in touch with her and make her an offer for those flats.  She'd probably think me insane, but that kind of shoe trashing and abuse is the kind that makes me stupid with money and willing to spend whatever it takes to get my hands on what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment