Thursday, February 21, 2013

Ummm, What's That Thing Called?

I just had a conversation with a friend who kept referring to her heel lifts, referencing the little pieces of plastic on the ends of her heels.  I've heard others call them taps, caps and tips.  However, this page covering the anatomy of a high-heeled shoe calls them top pieces and since that's the page I've been referencing since I started this blog, is what I'll consider my bible.  Just thought I'd share, in case any of my posts have created any confusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment